Initial consultation at home or at one of our partner's showrooms.
If your curious about what it's like to work with us, this consult is a great way to test the waters!
1. We will come to your home, office or meet you at the showroom and provide you with as many valuable ideas and expert advice that we can cram into 90 minutes.
2. We will discuss things like the scope of your project, your budget and timeline (and how realistic those look) and share the recommended vendors that would best suit your project.
3. We can sketch out preliminary ideas, give you direction on space planning, pull paint swatches, discuss finishes or fixtures, and so much more.
4. After the consult, we'll spend time chatting about what we feel the next best step would be for your project.
We will come to you or you can visit us!
After a 90 minutes consultation (Tier One) we will provide the following services:
1. 1x Mood Board based on your personal style and design goals, showing the interior design colors, concept, look & feel.
2. 1x Space Plan, showing the interior space design and furniture/cabinetry layout and/or rendering.
3. 1x Shopping list showing products with estimated costs required to complete your project and links to all our discounted suppliers
4. 2x Revisions. We value your feedback and will make changes to the proposed designs to achieve the result you are looking for.
5. Meeting at two of our partners' showrooms to finalize your choices.
After the initial consultation from Tier One we will implement gathered information and provide the following:
1. Two follow up design consultations at your home or showroom
2. Measurements of your bathroom/kitchen/basement
3. Floor plan for the space showing furniture placement
4. Furniture selection
5. Color scheme selection
6. Lighting selection
7. Wall art and accessories selection
8. Full estimate of all specified materials
9. Three showroom meetings
10. Coordination and oversight of furniture installation (delivery fees not included)
11. Mood boards for each space you looking to renovate with two revisions for each space (additional edits can be purchased separately)
12. Multi-room and whole house discounts available
This is the ultimate package that will include all of the above options plus:
1.3D cabinet renderings for your personalized space
2. Material selections including: tiles samples, paint samples, wallpaper samples, hardware samples, countertops samples, all delivered to your home for in-home appointment and selection (up to 4 appointments).
3. Scope of design and project phase plan
4. Full estimate of specified materials
5. Completed files will be emailed to you and follow up in-home appointment scheduled to finalize your selections.
6. Multi-room and whole house discounts available
Imperium PROS team will meet with you virtually or in-person to provide FREE paint estimate for your project. Will keep an eye on budget to ensure the lowest costs, stay on top of schedules for timely delivery and work closely with you, your team or designer to create the ultimate vision.
Working with professionally trained staff, we keep them accountable throughout the entire project. Full drywall installation, repairs with texture and paint. Any place and any size. We stay focused on the goal.
Metal framing reduces maintenance costs due to steel resistance to rot, mold, termite and insect infestation. Indoor air quality (IAQ) is promoted because steel does not emit volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Steel is 100% recyclable and has proven performance in high wind and seismic zones. Our team will provide you an estimate and will answer any questions. After completion, we have a final walkthrough to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Installing acoustic ceilings is a great way to dampen noises between floors. Ceilings can be customized by painting to match the decor of the room. Use traditional acoustic ceilings to cover water stains from roof leaks. Acoustic ceiling pieces are easily treated with bleach or a special acoustic restorative in case of staining. Versatile options are available to business owners and homeowners with many finishes for every taste.
We at Imperium PROS, LLC are your go-to source for premier renovation services in Colorado. Whether you live in Castle Pines, Douglas County, Elizabeth, or Arapahoe County, we provide Bathroom Renovation Services, Kitchen Renovation services and more that redefine luxury and style.
Our expertise extends to every corner of your home. Our Kitchen Renovation Services offer a blend of sophistication and practicality and are the ideal destination for Luxury Kitchen Renovation in Castle Pines.
House Interior and Exterior Painting Services in Colorado will enhance your home's aesthetics and value. No matter what the interior or exterior of your home is, our skilled team will give it a fresh, vibrant appearance. For a more personalized touch, we can also provide Interior House Painting Services in Elizabeth, Colorado.
We at Imperium PROS, LLC are committed to transforming your vision into a reality. Our Modern Bathroom Renovation and Modern Kitchen Renovation Services reflect your unique sense of style.
We stand out from the competition because of our commitment to quality, clarity of communication, and superior craftsmanship. Bring your home renovation dream to life with us today. Make your transformation outstanding with Imperium PROS, LLC.